Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Wirehair & A Wedding

So, I figured I'd make another post before I reach a 3 year blogging hiatus. Let me get you up to speed...

Bella ate a rock while I was in Germany. Upon arriving at the emergency vet, she decided to purge it from her stomach, but only after her father had paid the abominable admission fee.

Bell has had 3 herniated disks in her back, an allergic reaction to medication, and several allergy tests.

After our only option was to make homemade food, we mastered the art of processing, bagging, and freezing for 2 years. We recently found a company in the neighboring state of Minnesota that makes an option for Bella. She's been eating it for 2 months now. So far, so good!


Bristol had a swollen anal gland.



One night while taking a moonlit walk with the trolls, their dad proposed, and I said "Yes!" Naturally, we let the girls make the announcement once we chose a date.
This is where it gets interesting...

One night, 6 weeks before our wedding, there was a knock at the door. My future Father-In-Law and 3 Brothers-In-Law were standing on the other side with an early birthday gift for my fiance...

ANOTHER DOG!!!

Oakley

So, in addition to our beloved bulldogs, we are now the proud parents of a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon. She is now 9 months old, and has been the perfect addition to our chaotic casa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment